Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blackstump Comedy Debate

Yes, well some photos of me have surfaced on the net ... perhaps I should have attempted a pre-emptive post explaining the third one ...




As I noted in an earlier post, I spoke as part of the Blackstump Comedy Debate over the October long weekend. The topic was 'That Celebrities Make Great Role Models'. I was 1st speaker for the negative, with Andrew Palmer as 2nd speaker and James Scott as 3rd speaker and team captain. We might have lost the debate, but I got enough laughs and the opportunity to strip down a bit onstage (in a Janet Jackson-esque 'wardrobe malfunction'), so that made up for the loss.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, he didn't cut a hole in his wife's best bra in order to get a laugh.

It's his mum's.

Anonymous said...

Andrew did you just post a reply to your own post as though you were someone else? Man... that's just going too far for publicity. Some people will do anything.

Andrew said...

Whoa back there people ... this is getting out of hand! 'Anonymous' isn't me! I wouldn't stoop so low!

I think that perhaps someone very close to me is trying to make sure people don't think that her husband likes to wear her underwear in public.

Andrew said...

By the way 'jen m', it's very nice of you to provide a link to andrew beeston's purile bog ...

Sorry, where is 'l' on my keyboard?

Rachel said...

i'm in hysterics